broadheads are now shipped as "Hunt Ready Sharp"
Weight: 145 Grain Single Bevel Broad Head
Size: 1 1/4" X 2"
- Cut On Contact Tanto Tip
- 25 Deg Bevel
- .072 Thick Blade
- 1075 Cutlery Grade High Carbon Steel Blade
- 52 Rockwell Hardness
- Teflon-Molly Baked On Coating
- Resistance Welded and Copper Brazed
Is CNC Machined From Solid Bar Stock
- Trailing Edge
Bevel Resists Arrow Backing Out Of Wound Channel
- 25 Deg Bevel Creates Ferrule Clearance For Sharpening
- Single Bevel Compounds The Arrows Rotation Upon Penetration For Better Bone Splitting
- “S” Cut Creates A Larger Wound Channel
- Positive Lead Cutting For The Most Efficient Use Of Energy Available
- Rotation Eliminates Friction On One Side Of Blade Increasing Penetration
- Use In Conjunction with Tapered Adaptors to Achieve Weights From 170
To 270 Grains
- Lifetime Guarantee
Price: $55.00 + S&H - 3 Pack
Right Bevel is currently out of stock, please call for more information on availbility.